[IPP] IPP Finishings 2.1 final candidate with Last Call editorial comments resolved

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Feb 23 20:30:06 UTC 2017

Greetings,

IPP Finishings 2.1 has been approved via PWG Approval voting process. There were editorial comments from Mike Sweet (Apple) and myself. I have just posted an update to IPP Finishings 2.1 that resolves the editorial feedback. It is available here:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216.pdf <http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216.pdf>
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216.docx <http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216.docx>
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216-rev.pdf <http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216-rev.pdf>
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216-rev.docx <http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings21-20170216-rev.docx>

Please review and let me know if and when I can proceed with creating the final "candidate standard" revision.

Thanks to all for your assistance!

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/