[IPP] Proposed text for a Register-Output-Device operation

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon May 15 23:46:35 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks much.

I'll fix the cut-and-paste RFC 2911 reference when I add this to the System
Service spec.

I think I should also add an "Access Rights" paragraph to all of the
operations in the spec.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434