[IPP] Update 2 BETA IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification 1.0 Tools posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Sep 26 19:56:23 UTC 2017

All,

I have posted a beta of the second update of the IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification 1.0 Tools to:

    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20170926-macos.zip
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20170926-rhel.tar.gz
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20170926-ubuntu.tar.gz
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20170926-windows.msi

Please give them a try and let us know if you run into any problems.  If we don't get any reports of problems before October 13, 2017 (roughly two weeks from now) then I'll publish them in the approved tools folder.