[IPP] New stable draft of IPP Get-User-Printer-Attributes (GUPA) posted to PWG FTP site

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Oct 17 16:03:30 UTC 2017

Thanks Paul - that should say "section 4" but the link got broken when I refactored the document. I'll get that editorial issue fixed.

As an aside, I also fixed the "redline isn't red" issue in the -rev.pdf drafts (Printer Settings -> Advanced -> uncheck "Print text in black"). I reposted the -rev drafts with that unchecked.

Smith