[IPP] Interest in developing an "IPP for Dummies" document?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Dec 1 15:16:31 UTC 2017

I've setup a Github repository for this and any other informal documents we may want to develop:

    https://github.com/istopwg/pwg-books

Everyone that is associated with the istopwg organization should have write access - please let me know your Github account if you need access.

I'll push a directory with the initial outline below later today.  Since this isn't a formal technical publication of the PWG, I'd like to do the text of the book as a series of Markdown files for each chapter - these can be reviewed (with history) through the Github site, and can be "published" to HTML, PDF, and EPUB files using my HTMLDOC software (https://michaelrsweet.github.io/htmldoc) for ease of distribution/viewing.  For those not familiar with Markdown, here is the original post from Mark Gruber:

    https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax

(HTMLDOC supports a subset of what is now known as "CommonMark")