[IPP] CANCELED: IPP WG Agenda 3:00-4:30pm US Eastern (20 June 2019)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 21:12:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

Mike, Smith, and I all have conflicts this coming Thursday, so
we'll resume either the following week (out of cycle) if IDS
doesn't meet then or else in July (our normal cycle would
fall on Thursday July 4th, which we'll certainly cancel).

Please take a look at Smith's recent IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions
draft.  And remember to respond to the PWG Last Call for Mike's IPP
Job Extensions v2.0.(ends Friday June 21st and we still don't have
quorum).

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434