[IPP] Update to Canon's new IPP attribute proposal to "Eliminate Upper and Lower Margins" on roll fed devices

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Jun 17 16:15:28 UTC 2019

Hi Rick,

In the banner print feature / case, the top margin of the first page and the bottom margin of the last page would be left as-is. Is this proposal a replacement for that feature we were discussing before, or a new feature? Just trying to understand how this fits into the deck you and I worked on before.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group