[IPP] RFC: "oauth-authorization-scope (1setOf name(MAX))" Printer Description attribute

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Jun 24 18:00:52 UTC 2019

[Apologies for the delay in posting a follow-up after the last IPP WG concall...]

All,

The IPP workgroup reviewed this registration during the May 23, 2019 conference call. The consensus was to register this new attribute as-is.  The following is a summary of the discussions during the concall and via email:

- Q: Don't OAuth scopes control access to specific functionality and not access to a
     specific service?