[IPP] Updated PWG Message Catalog Help Extensions (HELPME) draft posted for review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Jul 3 18:41:22 UTC 2019

Greetings,

In the review from June 27, we discussed the plusses and minuses of moving this from a "Best Practice" document to a specification. That would affect the tone and intent of the Design Requirements and the normative language. The consensus was that PWG Message Catalog Help Extensions (HELPME) ought to be a specification rather than a Best Practice document.

Any feedback for or against changing PWG Message Catalog Help Extensions (HELPME) to a specification?

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.