[IPP] RFC: Registration Template for printer-firmware-xxx attributes

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:17:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

+1

I'm happy to see this uptake of HCD Health Assessment Attributes
members into mainstream IPP.  I'm also happy because I already
wanted to talk about these in my new HCD Security Guidelines
draft.

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434