[IPP] OpenDocument spreadsheet that auto-updates from IANA IPP Registry CSV sources available

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Aug 30 14:42:10 UTC 2019

Hello,

Some time ago I created an OpenDocument spreadsheet in LibreOffice that is set up so that, upon opening, it loads the IANA IPP Registry as a set of separate CSV files, each one loading into a separate tab. You can then select the relevant columns and toggle on/off/on the "Auto Filter" feature, which then lets you filter the rows.

I've found it quite helpful, and so I posted it here:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/general/iana-ipp-registrations-auto-update.ods <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/general/iana-ipp-registrations-auto-update.ods>

If there is a better location on our FTP server, I can move it.

Share and enjoy!

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy