[IPP] Weird coomand IPP

Paul Santangelo paul.santangelo at kmbs.konicaminolta.us
Mon Nov 18 23:58:58 UTC 2019

Hi All:

Trying to understand an IPP transmission capture from an AS/400.

I got most of it down except for what seems to be a transmission size,
but it doesn't correlate to anything I can identify.

If you see the image below, there is an FCC before the print job starts
in job A and a 594 before print job B starts.

I am trying to identify what this means.  Its not the size of the file
being transmitted, because other print job traces has the FCC and the
size of the transmission is different.  I'm wondering if its more of a
binary vs. ASCII transmission, but I am uncertain and can not find any
documentation.

Any clarification here would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

--

Regards,

Paul Santangelo, CCNA, CNE
Escalation System Support (ESS) Integrator
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
101 Williams Drive Ramsey, NJ 07446
Office: 800-825-5664 <tel:800-825-5664>
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>