[IPP] IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions: Feature Names and Job Types

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 19:37:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

Two comments:

(1) I definitely prefer "Release Printing" (and not saying anything about
Authentication in the title).

(2) The actual keyword names of all these features of course have to be
all lowercase and use hyphens (but not underscores or spaces).

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434