[IPP] Updated draft of Job Accounting best practice posted

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Wed Jan 29 21:36:33 UTC 2020

I guess the email I sent yesterday with the attached Excel Spreadsheet may have been a bit of overkill, given the succinctness of this IPP Accounting spec (referring to section 4.3).   d:o)

Not sure my email had much influence then...  Also not sure where to go from here or if more input is requested of me.  I do think it's fair that one could say section 4.3 (which I agree is very well written) mainly covers what was in the spreadsheet I sent.

IPP Accounting spec does not mention legacy client issues you asked about however?  Is that as planned or overlooked?

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
26600 SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer