[IPP] Quick followup for the end of our first day at the F2F...

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Feb 6 16:51:21 UTC 2020

Also agree!

BTW, 'job-held-for-review' is defined in 5100.16. In 5100.11, we defined 'job-password-wait'. In IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0, we are defining two new keywords for "job-held-until" and will have associated "job-state-reasons" With all of these other specs open, should we move it out of 5100.16 and put it into, for instance, IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0?

Just throwing that out there - I'll add a note about this to my next draft of EPX so we can revisit interactively.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.