[IPP] IPP WG Last Call: IPP Transaction-Based Printing Extensions v1.1 (Ends February 13, 2020)

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Feb 13 19:50:26 UTC 2020

No objections from me as far as moving it out of IPP Driverless Printing Extensions v2.0 (5100.13).

I just looked at our agenda for today in the IPP WG, and working toward finishing our review of the latest draft of "IPP Driverless Printing Extensions v2.0" (https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd-ippnodriver20-20200204-rev.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd-ippnodriver20-20200204-rev.pdf>) wasn't listed.

Talk to y'all in a few minutes...

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy