[IPP] IPP Everywhere ipp-tests.sh printer-alert

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Sun Mar 22 19:14:03 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

I copied IPP Workgroup on this email, is there a more formal way of adding an issue to the mailing list?  Or did I use the wrong mailing list?

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
26600 SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer