[IPP] iana registrations section 2: 1setOf missing?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:32:46 UTC 2020

Hi Gerhard,

I'm copying in Mike Sweet, who generates all the IANA IPP Registry updates
for PWG
(and has some tools for helping with this process).  Mike and I are the
IETF Designated
Experts for the IANA IPP Registry.

Looking at RFC 8011 and its predecessor RFC 2911, it indeed looks like
there's a
missing wrapper of '1setOf' - which is unfortunate, because this would be a
change
that was *not* backward compatible in ipptool scripts for IPP Everywhere
Self-Cert.

Mike - can you shed some light on these two issues?

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434