[IPP] RFCs paginated for Letter, but printed to PDF on A4?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Jul 6 20:39:43 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

I was looking at the PDF of RFC 8011 (re-reading section C.3) and noticed that there was a lot of whitespace on each page. It seems like the plain text is paginated to US Letter, but the PDF renderings use A4. Perhaps we could provide them with some guidance on this? It seems like the best thing to do is to get the content paginated for A4 since that is more broadly used than US Letter?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8011

https://tools.ietf.org/pdf/rfc8011

Smith

/**