[IPP] IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions (INFRA) bad link

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Tue Aug 25 20:30:17 UTC 2020

Just an FYI.

The following link/reference is in IPP Shared Infrastructure Extensions (INFRA):

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-cloudimagingmodel10-20150619-5100.1.pdf

That last 0 should be a 9, so the link does not work.

I can submit another errata issue, but sorry I can't find the page where I submit an errata/issue.

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
26600 SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer