[IPP] IPP Document Encryption

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Tue Sep 1 21:00:51 UTC 2020

Hi Smith,

Google "ipp document encryption".  It is the 1st result.

Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
26600 SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer