[IPP] Oauth for IPP System Service

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Wed Oct 7 21:03:13 UTC 2020

Smith/All,

I think given the precedent of Get-Printer-Attributes, we should consider that Get-System-Attributes has a similar limitation (no authentication) in order to allow Clients to discover a system service.  And we can log an issue against the system service spec to track a future errata update that clarifies all of this... :/