[IPP] Minutes posted from today's IPP concall

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Oct 19 21:39:57 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

I know this was a long time ago, but...

> On Feb 20, 2020, at 2:36 PM, Michael Sweet via ipp <ipp at pwg.org> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I have posted the minutes from today's special IPP workgroup conference call to:
>
> https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20200220.pdf <https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20200220.pdf>
>
> Our next conference call will be on February 27, 2020 at 3pm EST.
>
> Action items:
>
> - Mike to propose alternate implementation of eliminate-margins using imposition-template
> - Mike to provide Smith with the color.jpg file showing overprint

Would you be able to provide me with this "color.jpg" file?

Also, you said in the minutes that we might want to combine "media-overprint" and "media-overprint-type" into a collection? If you still think this is a good idea, how about:

media-overprint (collection)
{
   "overprint-distance" (integer): Distance past media edges that the Impression will be expanded to produce the overprint
   "overprint-type" (type2 keyword): Method the Printer uses to expand the impression (could rename to "overprint-method"...)
}

WDYT?