[IPP] Adding additional IPP Everywhere v1.0 certified products after the v1.0 / v1.1 transition date

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Feb 8 20:35:56 UTC 2021

Greetings,

HP Inc. has some products that are or will be certified by the IPP Everywhere Self-Certification v1.0 / v1.1 transition date. But we have some derivatives of those products that won't be released until after the v1.0 / v1.1 transition date. What should the process or policy be for allowing derivatives to be added after the v1.0 / v1.1 transition date? I don't believe we have this documented in PWG 5100.20-2020.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.