[IPP] New draft of IPP Finishings 3.0 posted for review

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Feb 23 21:23:24 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Following the earlier review of the latest draft of IPP Finishings 2.2, we agreed that I would make changes noted in review and otherwise accept all changes up through section 6, and then update the normative requirement statements to produce a first draft of IPP Finishings 3.0, which I have done and posted. It is here:

      https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20210223.docx
      https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20210223.pdf
      https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20210223-rev.docx
      https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippfinishings30-20210223-rev.pdf

Changes include:
*       Rolled the version to 3.0 to update normative requirements
*       Rewrote some sections to update or in some cases remove normative requirements that were no longer necessary because there were no longer conditions for something being required in some cases.

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy