[IPP] Requesting an exception for IPP Everywhere Self-Certification v1.1 for some as-yet-unannounced models

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Feb 23 22:43:47 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

Should I file some additional issues in ippeveselfcert for the incremental shift to JPEG for v1.1 I-20 / I-20.1, and a different one in ippsample to request that ipptool be extended to support a "STATUS" directive etc. that will monitor the status in the background or in a separate thread for some duration, so that the parallelism can be supported but in a constrained and simple manner?

Smith