[IPP] Fwd: Question - IPP Job Ticket for 3D PDF's

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:09:26 UTC 2021

Hi,

Please first look at Paul Tykodi's note and attachment below.

After discussion at this Monday's PWG Steering Committee call, we recorded
the following
resolution in the minutes:

PWG and Embeddable Job Tickets
- Discussion
  - Plan discussed was to create a "reference embeddable job ticket" and
put it on the FTP site, in
    some encoding

  - Opens up the issue of providing alternate encodings for IPP other than
"application/ipp"
    - How does our PJT work dovetail with this?

    - Figuring this out is a task for the IPP WG - Ira and Mike to consider
this

I do NOT propose to add this as a work item in the revised IPP WG Charter.
However, I *do*
encourage discussion in the IPP WG.

Comments?