[IPP] Minutes posted from today's meeting

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Aug 2 21:53:00 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

You have in these minutes this statement about section 5.2.6 "folding (1setOf collection)":

⁃ Add something to talk about folding applying to the set, except as noted (e.g. poster fold is normally done to individual sheets)

I'm not sure what to do about this because the . Are you saying that the size of the Set or how many Media Sheets should be folded may depend on the type of the fold? So if the Client sends a 4 page document and supplies "finishing" = 'fold-poster', the Printer might fold every Media Sheet, but if the Client instead supplies "finishing" = 'fold-half' the Printer may instead fold all 4 pages together?

Maybe we need to add a "folding-when"?

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy