[IPP] Minutes posted from today's meeting

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Thu Aug 5 22:59:35 UTC 2021

Smith,

I'm not sure it matches the semantics, but if we were to do something like this (to indicate the maximum number of sheets that can be stapled, folded, punched, etc.) I would not use a member attribute name with "pages", maybe "max-sheets" or something like that.

The Printer Finisher MIB (RFC 3806) has an element named "maximumSheets", and we already expose that in the printer-finisher attribute. If this is important we can also expose it as a member attribute (but there will be a lot of duplication per finisher...)