[IPP] IANA registration request

Berkema, Alan C alan-c.berkema at hp.com
Thu Sep 9 17:23:44 UTC 2021

Hello PWG IPP folks,

It has been a while since I posted to the IPP reflector, hope you are all doing well.

Brandon Jacobs and I have the following request:

New IPP IANA Registration

  *   Type of registration: attribute
  *   Proposed keyword name of this attribute: printer-requested-job-attributes
  *   Type of attribute: Printer Description
  *   Operations to be used if the attribute is an operation attribute: N/A
  *   Object (Document, Job, Printer, Subscription, etc. if bound to an object): N/A
  *   Attribute syntax: 1setOf keyword
  *   If attribute syntax is 'keyword' or 'enum', is it type1 or type2? N/A
  *   If this is a Printer attribute, MAY the value returned depend on "document-format"?: No
  *   If this is a Job Template attribute, how does its specification depend on the value of the "multiple-document-handling" attribute? N/A
  *   Specification of this attribute: PWG5100.16

The above is just a suggestion in case it helps

Please let us know if you have questions,
Thanks,
Alan Berkema
HP Inc.