[IPP] And yet another updated draft of IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0 posted

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Feb 8 04:26:49 UTC 2023

Greetings,

Apologies to Mike and Jeremy, but I have posted yet another draft of IPP Enterprise Printing Extensions v2.0:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20230208.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20230208.docx
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20230208-rev.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippepx20-20230208-rev.docx

The only change in this draft from the 20230206 draft is the adoption of the "printer-asset-tag" and "printer-serial-number" attributes from the LAKESIDE20201201 registration (https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/registrations/lakeside-sernum-20201201.txt) that I came across purely by accident, and Mike and I agreed that EPX would be an appropriate spec to adopt them.

I've updated the meeting page to point to this draft, and the -rev compares against the 20211101 draft to get all the changes since then.

Again, sorry for the thrash.

Cheers,

Smith

/**