[IPP] canonical ipp json encoding

Benjamin Gordon bmgordon at chromium.org
Thu Apr 27 20:49:43 UTC 2023

Resending since it seems that the original email got dropped
somewhere.  From today's call, it sounded like the JS library at
https://github.com/williamkapke/ipp and/or
https://github.com/sealsystems/node-ipp has a representation that's
already along the right lines, but there might be some cases that they
don't address.  What do people think about formalizing something based
on those?

Thanks,
Benjamin