[IPP] IPP Registration Request for Addition: New 'marker-supply-failure' keyword for the "printer-state-reasons" attribute

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:28:15 UTC 2023

Hi Smith,

Good suggestion!

This should also be registered in the underlying IANA Printer MIB TC
(maintained by IANA with our inputs).
See Table 2 on page 11 of PWG 5107.3-2019 – PWG MFD Alerts v1.1, for use in
prtAlertTable entries.

There are a couple of other errata pending for 5107.3.  I'd like to finish
that errata update this year.

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
<blueroofmusic at gmail.com>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839