[IPP] Printer Management System

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Aug 31 17:21:44 UTC 2023

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sure others will respond, but IPP System Service is a good place to start if the protocol to be used is IPP:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-ippsystem10-20191122-5100.22.pdf

Ira and/or Mike may also recommend various SNMP MIBs that are under the PWG's oversight including these and others, though SNMP has fallen out of fashion for various reasons:

RFC 3805 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3805.html>: Printer MIB v2
RFC 3806 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3806.html>: Printer Finishing MIB

Smith

/**