[IPP] Printer Management System

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Thu Aug 31 18:11:19 UTC 2023

Anthony/Smith,

The System Service would help for being able to supply firmware images (resources), although I am also 100% in favor of printers that can do automatic updates.

For the web interface password we'd need something else, perhaps an operation attribute that could be supplied in a Set-Printer-Attributes request to provide a new web interface (admin) password?  But this would require a bit of security work on our end...