[IPP] FW: Question - CSS Working Group Activities & W3C Publishing Business Group Goals

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Thu Sep 14 17:16:06 UTC 2023

Hi IPP Mailing list,

This forwarded email thread has a little more content included than the thread Ira forwarded on Monday along with a note from him mentioning the content of the email thread had been discussed at last Monday’s SC meeting.

The concept being discussed is that a document to be printed is purposefully built using HTML and the target for the document is a printer and not a web browser. I believe the following article has a good introduction to the idea: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2015/01/designing-for-print-with-css/

Best Regards,

/Paul

--

Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tel/Fax: 603-343-1820
Mobile:  603-866-0712
E-mail:  ptykodi at tykodi.com <mailto:ptykodi at tykodi.com>
WWW:   <http://www.tykodi.com/> http://www.tykodi.com

This e-mail reply and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services LLC

immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this message

and any attachments. Thank you