[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] BETA: IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools v1.0 Update 4

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Wed Feb 5 00:05:23 UTC 2020

All,

I have posted a proposed update to the IPP Everywhere v1.0 Printer Self-Certification Tools to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20200204-macos.zip
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20200204-rhel.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20200204-ubuntu.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert10-20200204-windows.msi

Instructions for using the new "ippevesubmit" program can be found here:

	https://istopwg.github.io/ippeveselfcert

These will be moved over to the main PWG web site when the update goes live.

Changes include:

- Issue #41: Windows IPP Everywhere Self Cert 1.0 Update 3: ipptool fails to
  run - missing regex.dll
- Updated the Windows test scripts to look for PWG Raster files on the Desktop,
  and to write the test results to the Desktop since the installation
  directory is now write-protected on current versions of Windows.
- Updated libcups and the IPP tools to CUPS v2.2.13.

Note: All binaries are for 64-bit systems only.

Please provide feedback before February 27, 2020.  I would like to post update 4 after the IPP workgroup conference call on that day.