[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Results

sugita.toru at mail.canon sugita.toru at mail.canon
Thu Jul 20 08:42:52 UTC 2023

Hi, ippeveselfcert-owner team,

This is Sugita from Canon Inc.

I worked self-certification using IPP Everywhere Printer Self-Certification Tools.

Please see attached 1 result for self-certification:

This json file is encrypted, so I will send the password in a separate email.
If you have any problems with our company's email system, such as missing or unable to open attachments, please let me know

Best Regards,
Sugita
sugita.toru at mail.canon