nchen at okidata.com nchen at okidata.com
Tue Jun 19 14:57:30 EDT 2007

All,

Pete does not have email available to him at this time and asked me to
post this teleconference announcement for him.

On Thursday June 21 an MFD Teleconference will be held.  The details for
the phone and net meeting are below.

The document being reviewed is available at
<ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20070619.pdf>.  There is
a version with revision marks (wd-mfdscanreq10-20070619_rev.pdf) as well
as
MSWord word versions in the same directory.  The MSWord versions contain
embedded Visio diagrams and are quite large (~5M).

Date/Time:
June 21 2007
11 am - 12 pm eastern

Dial-In

Tele-Con Number:1-866-365-4406

Pass Code: 2635888

Net Conference Details:

-------------------------------

Meeting Number:          747275324

Meeting Passcode:        PwgSm

Join Instructions for Net Conference:

1. Join meeting at:

http://www.mymeetings.com/xerox/nc/join.php?i=747275324&p=PwgSm&t=c

if that link does not work go to:

https://www.mymeetings.com/global/en/index.php

and select "join an event"

2. Enter the required fields.

3. Indicate that you have read the Privacy Policy.

4. Click on Proceed.

Agenda:

1) Approve last week's minutes
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070614.pdf>

2) Agenda bashing
2) Discuss Job Ticket Lifecycle update

2) Continue Use Case discussion and identify/resolve issues

5) Next steps

-Nancy
Nancy Chen
Pricipal Engineer