MFD> MFD Service State Diagram - in progress

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Aug 6 12:28:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

My drawing tools have completely defeated me...

So I'll provide a simple text Service state diagram.

But, I'll also provide a finite state machine table of
the Service operations (Startup, Enable, Pause, etc.),
important Service events (newJob, endJob, etc.), and
Service conditions (paused, disabled, etc.), because
there are too many valid states and operations to make
an annotated state diagram self-explanatory.

I'll post a first draft as soon as possible, but this
make take a week or so.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434