MFD> Teleconference 8/30 at 3pm EDT

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Aug 27 10:49:53 EDT 2007

All,

Below are all the details for Thursday's MFD teleconference.  Please
take some time and review the document before the meeting.    We will
pick up from where we left off last week.

 I will be hosting a Live Meeting for the document review and to provide
a graphical view of the associated WSDL/Schema when necessary.

If this is your first time using Live meeting I would recommend
connecting 10 minutes early.

Pete

PWG calendar:

<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com>

 Agenda:

 1) Approve  previous meeting minutes <Not
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20070809.pdf>
available at this time>
 2) Agenda bashing
 3) Continue with the document review
 4) Review Schema changes based on last teleconference
            4a) Discuss representation of configuration (i.e.
xxx-supported) elements
 5) Discuss next steps

Document(same as last week):

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20070820.pdf>

WSDL/Schema ( Still a very rough form and in transition. ):

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

Live Meeting:

Start Time:  Thursday, Aug  30, 2007 3:00 PM EDT

End Time:   Thursday, Aug  30 , 2007 4:00 PM EDT

Attendee URL:
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWGMFD&role=attend&pw=pwg-
mfd-attendee>

Meeting ID:  PWGMFD