MFD> RE: PWG SM v2.0 Schema updated

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at XEROX.COM
Sun Oct 21 07:23:00 EDT 2007

All,

There seemed to be a problem with the posted zip file.  It was not the
latest version.  I have corrected the problem.  The zip file should be
dated 10/21/07 and the PWG specific files should have an internal
version number of 1.07.  If you have already downloaded the file please
do it again.

Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX