Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Apr 8 07:11:49 EDT 2008

All,

The HTML view of the schema available from the MFD home page has been
updated.  It is available directly at
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/Rev117_Server.html>.  (Note that you
need to click on the element box to navigate not the '+'.)

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com