nchen at okidata.com nchen at okidata.com
Wed Jun 4 11:40:00 EDT 2008

Dear All,

The initial draft of Network Template Service Semantic Model and Service
Interface is now available at the following links for your review.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080604.pdf
and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080604.doc

We can start to review the draft whenever we have extra time during
teleconference.  It not, I would really like to review it in the next
face-to-face meeting.

The schema for most of the operation requests and responses still need to
be created or updated.  Some area of the draft still need more meat.
I will continue to work on these areas.

-Nancy
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology