nchen at okidata.com nchen at okidata.com
Tue Jun 10 10:34:27 EDT 2008

Dear All,

As I promised in the last teleconference, I have added Template Service
operation request and response schema diagrams to the initial draft.
I also added Service State Transition Diagram and tables based on the Scan
Service state transition with job related states and operations removed.
Others are minor texual changes.  I'd like this version be the final
version of "initial" draft.  I will turn on "Traking Changes" on the draft
from now on.

Here is the documents available for the initial draft:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080609.pdf
and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdtemplatemodel10-20080609.doc

In the coming face-to-face meeting, we will have a high level discussion
session for Template Service.

Hope to see you all in the face-to-face meeting.

-Nancy
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology
Oki Data