William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 11:59:08 EDT 2008

Nancy,

Sorry for the delay  but I was just going over the minutes. I recall that we
wandered on both sides during the discussion, but the minutes are unclear on
whether it was finally decided whether the Resource Service  could serve
executable resources. My recollection was that we concluded that it could.
Could that be clarified, or is it still open?

Thanks,

Bill Wagner