Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Sep 16 13:21:43 EDT 2008

There will be an MFD conference call at 3:00 PM EDT (12:00 PM PDT) this
Thursday.

Note the NEW Teleconference number and access code are now used.

Please contact me if you do not have the new numbers.

Agenda:

1. Identify Minute Taker

2. Approval of minutes from last F2F meeting

3. Review latest Resource Service Specification.

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20080902.pdf>
(.doc and rev versions also available

6. Next steps

Click Here to Join Live Meeting
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG_MFD&role=attend&pw=PQ%
25%3EFj5sN>

(Note: Live meeting recently released a new version.  To save time
before the meeting, check your system at
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52354>

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com