[MFD] MFD Overall spec

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun May 17 17:47:29 UTC 2009

 Greetings!

As I indicated at the last conference call, I will not be able to
participate in the next  MFD conference call. I will not be submitting an
MFD Overall  update draft until either there are  a significant number of
comments on the currently posted version via email or we have finished going
though gone through that draft at the anticipated 11 June concall, but in no
case before June 8. Please take this opportunity to look at the draft and
collect you comments on content and approach (let's not worry about  English
or presentation mechanics at the point) . If you would like to provide text
(such as the Processor Description), or the yet to be added sections on
Rationale, Conformance Requirements  113, PWG  and IANA Registration
Considerations  114, Internalization Considerations  114 and Security
Considerations  115, please do so.

Many thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.