[MFD] Add IDS Health Attributes to System object in SM/2.0

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:02:26 UTC 2009

Hi,

I propose that we add all of the required and optional
IDS HCD Health Assessment Attributes to the System
object in Semantic Model/2.0 XML Schema.

We had a short, lively discussion about this today during
our IDS WG call.  Bill Wagner observed that some IDS
Health Attributes may belong in individual Services.

I agree, but it is the single host system endpoint (System
object in SM/2.0) that makes health assertions in any
of the existing network endpoint attachment protocols.

Should we do this mapping work (to PWG XML Schema)
in the MFD WG?  Or the IDS WG?

Comments?

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com