[MFD] MFD FaxOutService specification posted

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Thu Jun 18 19:00:25 UTC 2009

All,

I have done edits to reduce the content in the FaxOut Service
specification and depend on an overall MFD specification.  We will
discuss this at least at a high level to insure the approach is heading
in the right direction.  The specification is available at
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdfaxoutmodel10-20090617.pdf>.

In updating the schema and the specification it is obvious we need
someone who has some FaxModem expertise.  Any detailed discussion on
this specification will surely address this.  Please check around in
your companies and come to the meeting with some input for this area.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com